Thursday, September 16, 2010

Where in the Seattle Wa area are Grants to start my Business of Home Products need Housing,Grant Writing, bill

I am looking for many Grants, I am starting a business that offers Home Difussers( air freshner), Personal Baskets which will be my source of Income.

I also have a COALITION for My son who was 18 and murdered in 2002. He wanted to become a COMPUTER ANIMATOR, our COALITION will offer to other children a scholarship in ART, which William so loved cartoons and drawing. This will will also need to be a Non-Profit Organization.

I am looking for Housing Grants to operate both from my home,

and all Grant assistance to pay the Bills, as in rent/mortage/taxes, Electric, Phone, daily operations and expenses.



I have taken and gotten Certificationin Entrupernial from the Washington Cash Organization in 2005. I would like to continue in a Business class and will need Grant money for continuing education. If anyone knows of any or all Grants I

qualify for and can point me in the right direction on where and how to get started I'd appreciate it very much.

Thank you

Michelle Jeffrie