Thursday, September 16, 2010

Where in Miami Beach can I have legal labor( employment) help? I have a unique case.?

I worked for a famous Real Estate Corp. who hired an outside company to do their property management for a well know condominium in Miami Beach(I worked as concierge) I worked there seven eternal months full of emotional pain and panic attacks with a horrible female manager who makes everybody life miserable. She verbal abused me with profanity, humiliation, treating me...etc. I was afraid to lose my job and I hold it for seven long months, finally in 08/18/06 I made a complaint to HQ that change my life forever, I was living hell with my manager, I don't have another choice but recorded her on an audio tape when she abuse me and treating me every 1 minute on my type, I have employees who are my witnesses and from the day of my complaint 08/18/06 and 08/25/06 I had 3 writing warnings and 4 verbal warning & I was fired! I don't know how she got it but she had two complaints letter of two unit owners who help her, Can I do something at this point? Where I should go? She is going away with crime.